Role: Office Administrator
Start date: ASAP or with Notice
Tenure: Temporary Contract with potential to transition into a Permanent Position
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am till 4:30pm
Hourly Rate: $25-30 plus Super (pending experience)
Hybrid Working Model
Your new company
Hays are the most successful and recognised global recruitment agency with an unrivalled brand across Australia. We power the world of work through our passionate approach to transforming the lives and careers of thousands of people each and every day.
We take pride in driving a vibrant, high performing culture across the business, making our workplace an exciting and enjoyable place for our employees to come to each day.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Receptionist/Administration Officer to join our collaborative team in Newcastle with the view to start immediately.
Your new role
Your responsibilities within the role will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide high level administrative assistance to consultant and sales team
- Manage and follow up compliance and OHS for candidates and client sites
- Raise PO’s, receipt orders and manage office supply deliveries
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Maintain the daily upkeep of the office
- Liaise with corporate service teams nationally and provide status updates and reports
What you'll get in return
- Experience working within a fast-paced reception or administrative role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and advanced time management abilities
- Ability to pick up new systems with ease and proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Self-motivation and ability to work autonomously
- High attention to detail with the ability to multitask and prioritise deliverables
- Previous experience working in a recruitment or sales environment in an administrative or sales support role would be advantageous
What you need to do now
- Hybrid working model
- Working with an established team
- Newcastle CBD location
- Ability to transition to permanent role
This role is an initial temporary engagement with a high possibility to become permanent. Training will be provided as well as ongoing support for the successful applicant.
If you're interested in this role and have the appropriate experience, please apply to Casey Thatcher today. Due to the volume of applications we are receiving, please direct your application or any questions to Casey.Thatcher@hays.com.auLHS 297508