Your new company
The local organisation is a NDIS registered provider that supports and cares for disabled individuals. The organisation supports a wide range of individuals from aged 7 to 65 who deal with mental health, cognitive impairments and neurological conditions. It aims to provide the best quality of service to create a positive environment for the clients and set new standards in Allied Health and Disability Services nationwide.
Your new role
As the Occupational Therapist, you are required to ensure the provision of a high quality, culturally appropriate and effective Occupational Therapy services to NDIS participants. The role also requires the provision of appropriate consultation to referred stakeholders. Here are some key responsibilities listed below:
1. Delivery of generalist and specialist services through timely, culturally appropriate Occupational Therapy interventions to facilitate optimal health outcomes.
2. Facilitate effective service delivery through utilising appropriate information systems, and the maintenance of relevant statistics.
3. Continued professional development of self and others, including undergraduate students, using research and evidence-based concepts.
4. Working as a member of small team with minimal supervision from the Team Leader, the position contributes to the planning development and implementation of services with an emphasis on customer focused continuous quality improvement.
5. Liaise with other community and health service providers in the region.
What you'll need to succeed:
What you'll get in return
- Degree in Occupational Therapy or equivalent which confers eligibility to the Australian Occupational Therapy Association and registration with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency)
- Experience in use of personal computer programs and databases
- A current NT driver’s licence or the ability to obtain.
- Willingness to travel to remote communities
- A current working with children clearance notice and undergo a criminal history check. A criminal history will not exclude an applicant from this position unless it is relevant to the position.
- Open to fresh graduates and anyone who have more than 2 years of experiences
What you need to do now
- Relocation assistance will be provided if the applicant is located outside of Darwin, NT.
- Training and professional development will be provided on the job.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me at at +61889436048. Otherwise, you could send me an email at email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in office support, you may also contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508