Your new company
A well-established resort located in the heart of the tropics, 1hr drive north of Cairns are seeking a motivated and experienced Night Auditor to join the Front Office team. This is a full-time temporary role however a permanent position may be available for the right candidate.
Your new role
In this role you will report directly to the Operations Manager and will be responsible for Night Auditing duties which include:
- Preparing and processing payments
- Completing the night audit process reconciliation & excel reporting
- Front Office duties such as checking in late arrivals and settling accounts of early departures
- Assisting the team with guest requests, including check-in and out, switchboard operations and reservations
- Assist security with monitoring building security
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you will meet the following requirements:
- Ability and drive to work unsupervised
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A positive attitude, genuine customer service focus and the technical ability to process the nightly audit and all front office transitions
What you'll get in return
- Ability to work evening shifts 9pm – 7am. Be reliable and flexible with the ability to work all shifts including nights and weekends.
- Previous experience with a resort or hotel management system.
- Current Drivers Licence
In return, they will provide you with career development opportunities, a fun and rewarding environment as well as paid travel to and from Cairns.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508