Your new company
A rapidly growing IT & Telecommunications Service Provider based in Melbourne’s South-East requires a Network & VoIP Engineer for a permanent role commencing immediately. The company promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment, offering exposure to leading technologies.
Your new role
Within this challenging and rewarding position, you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Undertaking and performing project implementation and deployment duties.
- Configuring, implementing, monitoring and managing customer networks.
- Leading and coordinating technical staff based on customer requirements.
- Undertaking research and development duties.
- Assisting with escalated complex technical support requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Proven experience with configuring and supporting Cisco, MikroTik, Sophos and 3CX products.
- Excellent ability to communicate across all levels of a business.
- A tertiary education in Information Technology as well as Cisco, Sophos and 3CX certifications are preferred.
- Previous experience working for an MSP or Consultancy is advantageous.
- Current driver’s license and access to a car.
Working in an organisation where they develop and grow careers, you will be offered an excellent salary package, working across a supportive and collaborative team. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development and offers development training. Do not miss out!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or know of someone that may be, please click 'apply now' or forward an updated CV to email@example.com.LHS 297508