Your new company
This Federal Government organisation is based in Sydney CBD and is currently looking for a Network Administrator to join their team in a 12-month contract. This role will be joining an existing team focusing on technologies such as M365, SOE and Server management.
Your new role
As Network Administrator you will be working with a Federal Government Organisation and play a key role in assisting with Network Management, telephony, videoconferencing, maintenance of SOE, back-end support, support the maintenance of M365 tenancy, teams rooms, PowerApps and printers. You will be a diverse and experience Network administrator who can provide support from level 1-3.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 3-5 years’ experience as a network administrator
- Be an Australian Citizen
- SOE – desktop computer management
- Experience with telephony
- Experience with videoconferencing
- VMware Systems support
- Azure tenancy and systems experience
- Experience with supporting M365 tenancy
- Experience in network management, including servers
- Experience providing support across printers, multi-function devices and scanners
What you need to do now
- 12 month contract
- $450 - $550 per day + Super depending on experience
- Ability to work in a well regarded federal government agency
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Please include a cover letter explaining your experience across the ‘What you’ll need to succeed’ in a dot point format. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508