Hays is proud to be assisting NAB for the recruitment of HR / Payroll Advisor!
Your new company
To be successful with NAB you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for the customer, the company and yourself. NAB is passionate about diversity and inclusion and will guarantee you are a valued member of their community. NAB’s core values include, Excellence for Customers, Grow Together, Own It, Be Respectful.
Your new role
As part of the NAB Colleague Governance team under Colleague Services department, you will be assisting current and previous NAB employees regarding queries related to payroll.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Taking inbound / outbound calls and actioning e-mails from current or previous NAB employees regarding payroll remediation enquiries
- Investigating queries relevant to payroll while being on-the-phone to current or previous NAB employees
- Actioning payroll processing in the internal system
- Contributing to the wider project work, which includes ad-hoc administrative duties
- Maintaining confidentiality, compliance, and data integrity.
This role is on a short-term contract until 30/11/2022 - with view to extension or other opportunities internally.
This role is paying $45.85 / hour + superannuation, working full-time normal business hours across Monday to Friday. Your head office will be at 700 Bourke Street, Melbourne CBD with hybrid working model.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven corporate experience in the HR / Payroll function is highly regarded
- Previous call centre experience
- HR related education background is highly regarded
- Outstanding communications skill
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Analytical thinking mindset
- Excellent problem-solving and attention to details
What you'll get in return
In exchange for your commitment, you will be offered extensive training. NAB strives to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits and expectations of their employees.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Matilda.Anastasya@hays.com.au, or call us now.
LHS 297508 #2681018
Banking & Financial Services
VIC, Melbourne CBD
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Matilda Anastasya, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Melbourne