Your new company
To be successful with NAB you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for the customer, the company and yourself. NAB is passionate about diversity and inclusion and will guarantee you are a valued member of their community. NAB’s core values include, Excellence for Customers, Grow Together, Own It, Be Respectful.
Your new role
As part of the Fraud and Anti Scams team, your main responsibilities will include:
- Completing case work with the focus around stopping scams from happening
- Transaction monitoring and investigations to identify any fraudulent activity and scams
- Contacting the customer to notify them that their account has been compromised
- Educating victims of fraud and ways to protect their accounts moving forward
- Liaising with other banks and internal departments
- Engaging in an empathetic and excellent customer service at all times
This role is on a 12 months Temporary assignment paying $34.15/hour+super with a view of permanency or extension based on performance. You will be required to work on a rotating roster between Monday to Sunday, includes evening and overnight shifts. You will be provided with flexible working arrangement(hybrid working model).
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be a successful candidate in NAB Fraud Analyst space, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Proven banking and customer service or contact centre experience
- Previous frauds or loss prevention experience is highly regarded
- Further education in criminology or cybersecurity is highly regarded
- Specific interest and motivation to prevent fraudulent activities
- Analytical thinking mindset to perform investigative tasks
- Excellent attention to detail and resilience
In exchange for your commitment, you will be offered extensive training, a great opportunity to learn and develop new skills while enabling you to build a rewarding career within NAB. NAB strives to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits and expectations of their employees.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now.LHS 297508