Your new company
To be successful with NAB you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for the customer, the company and yourself. NAB is passionate about diversity and inclusion and will guarantee you are a valued member of their community. NAB's core values include, Excellence for Customers, Grow Together, Own It, Be Respectful.
Your new role
NAB Assist provides customers with genuine assistance and solutions for when life takes an unexpected turn. As an Advisor, you will provide support to customers who have fallen behind on their repayments or are experiencing financial difficulty.
- Investing time to understand the customers’ current financial situation
- Knowing your customers to provide the best possible outcome
- Discussing potential hardship arrangements and ideal payment methods
- Educating the customer on services which they can use to help them better manage their accounts
- Answering calls from and making calls to NAB customers about their accounts and repayments
What you'll need to succeed
Your working week will be from Mon - Fri between 8am – 8pm & Saturday between 9 am – 1 pm. Your working hours will be up to 38 hours depending on your availability. The first 2 weeks will consist of full time NAB classroom training.
Hybrid position – offices based in Parramatta
$31.25 per hour plus super
To be considered for this role, you will need to have the following:
- Have a genuine passion for customer service and empathetic nature
- Be resilient and have strong negotiation skills
- Be a team player who shares best practice to uplift their peers
- Have an ability to create real connections with people over multiple communication channels
- Be goal orientated and have a willingness to go the extra mile
- Experience in understanding the pain points and challenges that everyday customers face
- Someone who enjoys linking in with customers over the phone to build relationships
What you'll get in return
In exchange for your commitment, you will be offered extensive training, a great opportunity to learn and develop new skills while enabling you to build a rewarding career within NAB.
NAB strives to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits and expectations of their employees.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508