Your new company
We are recruiting for multiple roles across Adelaide, ranging from short term temporary roles to permanent roles. A lot of exciting opportunities for those just starting out their Facilities role careers as well as experienced Facilities operators looking for the next step in their careers.
Your new role
Dependent on the role you are the successful applicant in your skills may be implemented in roles ranging from Facilities Admin Support to leading teams of Facilities Managers, both hard and soft services. The ideal roles are dependent on your levels of experience as well as previous results. We have roles available in the Private Sector, Public Sector, Schools, Hospitals and many more.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally, the successful candidate will have:
What you'll get in return
- Well-developed time management and organization skills
- Great communication skills and ability to liaise with key stakeholders
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team as well as work autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Having an enthusiastic manner and results-focused
- Proven success in the field or proven ability to grow into the roles presented
- Evidence of current mandatory notification training completion
- Some roles require a current Working with Children check, Drivers License, Current First Aid Certificate and/or double vaccination
You have the opportunity to take a step in the right direction in your career regardless of where you are currently. New to the industry applicants have a chance to get real world experience in reputable Australian businesses and experienced applicants have the opportunity to progress further into their careers.
What you need to do now
Apply direct or feel free to contact Dana Linnett email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] or Paul Hanna on (08) 7221 4146 or email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] for a confidential discussion. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.LHS 297508