Join one of Australia’s largest Insurance organisations that is well known for their reputable brands and for providing a first-class customer experience. They are now seeking multiple Motor Claims Consultants to join their team based on a permanent a part time basis in Melbourne CBD commencing on 2nd September.
Your new role
You will be responsible for effectively lodging and/or manage claims in a professional and proactive manner, adhering to legislative requirements and policy directives while delivering exceptional customer service:
- Taking ownership on every call and being accountable for outcomes
- Address and resolve customer complaints associated with the claims function, within agreed timeframes
- Accurately record and manage customer claims to mitigate risk of leakage (compliance)
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this position you will have previous customer service experience, well developed interpersonal and communication skills along with the ability to build rapport and establish relationships. Other key factors to your success include:
- Demonstrate sound computer and literacy skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Previous experience in insurance is desirable but not essential
- Flexibility to work between 7:15am – 8:00pm on an Open Availability roster
- All successful applicants will be required to clear a background check
The initial 5 week training period will consist of both Work from Home and in-office learning. To be able to work from home you will be required to have a designated work area and a fixed internet connection. Please note that all training will full time hours, Monday to Friday from 8:30am – 5:00pm.
What you'll get in return
You will be working as part of a vibrant and close-knit team that provides ongoing support and development opportunities. With the opportunity to work from home and the Melbourne CBD, you will also have access to various great staff benefits and the opportunity to make an impact and difference on customers in their time of need.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.