We are excited to be partnering with this client, looking for 3 x Mid-Level Interior Designer to join their Australian Design Services team in Melbourne. This will be a hands-on role and would be ideal for someone looking to gain access to a global property network to expand both their skill set and network.
The successful applicant will embrace working in a start-up like design studio culture, but with the support and resources of a Fortune 500 company with a significant project pipeline over several disciplines. This opportunity will allow you to join a supportive team that is invested in your growth as a member of the team.
An overview of the role:
This is what we are looking for:
- Working in a team across all phases of design from concept to completion
- Work closely and support the Project Leader in presentations and delivery output
- Prepare detailed design documentation in Revit
- Work independently whilst keeping a team focus
- Demonstrate an ability to develop excellent design and technical skills
- Working with clients and design team members in Australia to enhance our design capabilities and encourage standard documentation platforms across our Design projects.
- High level overview of design across various sites to ensure best options presented back to our client. This involves putting our best foot forward and exploring all design options available.
What you'll get in return
- 3+ Years of Interior Design experience
- Ability to self-manage time, projects and direct client – especially as an early member of the Australian design services team.
- Knowledge of Australia and international suppliers, trends, application of design thinking methodology and the ability to communicate to a wider audience (including external stakeholders) about their value.
- All round project experience – from concept design through to construction documentation and on-site experience – demonstrated by portfolio of previous projects.
- Experience dealing directly with clients.
- Revit experience is highly valued, with further training provided.
- Ability to use Adobe Suite programs, with 3D modelling knowledge as a strong advantage.
- Ability to prepare documentation in accordance with National Construction Code and relevant codes.
- An individual who is truly passionate about all creative mediums and can apply a broad perspective to the interior architectural design process (savvy to make them a reality).
- Have the ability to liaise with, influence and present across all levels of the organisation relating to design solutions.
What you need to do now
- An entrepreneurial, inclusive culture
- A firm that is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce
- A firm that is committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, age, sexual orientation, or disability, and that is why, for more than a decade, they continue to rank among the World’s Most Ethical Companies
- Working from home any days you wish - laptop and mobile phones expenses are provided
- Fantastic wellness program in the building with amazing EOT facilities (lockers, wellness classes, amazing coffees, quiet corners, just to name a few)
- Cross offices design meetings across the globe
- Attractive remuneration package + yearly review and promotions
If you're ready to step up and take the challenge and would like to find out more about this opportunity, please email an updated CV & Folio to Shermaine.email@example.com [mailto:Shermaine.firstname.lastname@example.org], or call Shermaine Chia now on 0403 252 661.LHS 297508