8/6 - 7/7 Mixed Roster . DS+NS . Up to $65/hr + Super
Your new company
Is a well known company within the Goldfields, the site, crew and camp are all well reviewed.
Your new role
Will be working within a team of Mechanical Fitters to trouble shoot, repair and maintain the Fixed plant equipment on site including but not limited to Ball and Sag Mills, Crushers and Pumps.
What you'll need to succeed
- Mechanical Fitter Trade qualification
- National Police clearance within 6 months
- Drivers licence
- EWP and Working at Heights tickets are essential for the role
- Forklift and Confined spaces are not essential but advantageous
- Ability to work Dayshift and Nightshift rosters
- A good attitude
What you'll get in return - Up to $65/hr + Super on all hours worked
- Weekly pay
- 8/6 - 7/7 Mixed roster
- Continuous and reliable support from your consultant
- Opportunity to work with a well known company and site
- Temp to perm opportunities available for the right candidates
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2684385
Energy, Utilities & Mining
Resources and Mining
Up to $65/hr + Super on all hours worked
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Amy Bavoillot, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Perth