Your new company
Australian owned, reputable business offering engineering design and construction services within the Water Industry seeks a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. With live projects across WA, and more in the pipeline, this is a varied role in a growing business.
Your new role
You'll be responsible for carrying out end to end process design activities for a range of water infrastructure projects. You'll ensure that all design, drafting, and close-out documentation is completed accurately, cost effectively and in a timely manner to meet project requirements. You'll follow both company and client design standards and procedures, plan design activities to meet budget, identifying and designing variations where appropriate.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Degree qualified in engineering (mechanical preferred)
- Proven track record designing water related projects
- Stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong time management capability and able to work to strict deadlines
- Knowledge of construction industry
What you need to do now
- Great salary
- Strong workplace culture
- Development opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Kevin Griffin for more information..
P: 08 9265 9105
E: Kevin.Griffin@Hays.com.auLHS 297508