Your new company
Our client is a local council in Melbourne’s North who is looking for a new member to join the team and assist with the maintenance and repairs of Council fleet.
Your new role
Hays Trades and Labour are seeking to speak to Diesel Mechanic who are interested in securing themselves an ongoing role within a council workshop. You will be required to perform maintenance tasks, services, and repairs on Council owned fleet such as: City Sweepers, garbage trucks and utes.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Trade Qualified Level 3 certification in your specific diesel automotive field (heavy vehicle)
- Experience working around similar machinery is preferred however, not essential
- Tickets in all areas of your specialism will benefit your application
- Ability to work independently
- Strong focus on safety and quality
- Industry supporting references
- Current Drivers licence (HR Licence is favourable)
What you need to do now
- Attractive hourly rate - $35- 45 Ph dependant on experience
- Consistent ongoing work
- Great work life balance with a Monday – Friday work week
- Opportunity to work and grow within a reputable and well-established workshop
This is a role that will be filled fast, so please do not hesitate to get in contact with me promptly. Please forward a copy of your CV to Logan.Harvey@Hays.com.au or call Logan on 0448 959 265
If these positions are not suitable for you, however you are in search for your next career advancement opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in contact. We are currently recruiting for several Automotive and Mechanic roles, based all over Melbourne!
There are several heavy diesel mechanic roles all over Melbourne with an emphasis of either training up candidates with only light vehicle experience or negotiating higher wages dependent on experience. Please refer us to your friends and family if they are looking for any similar roles.LHS 297508