Your new company
This not for profit organisation seeks to bring about transformation; breaking the chains of leprosy, empowering people to attain healing, dignity, and life in all its fullness.
Your new role
As the new Marketing Coordinator, you will:
What you'll need to succeed
- Source new and existing products from ethical producers in line with the mission’s guidelines
- Facilitate product innovation, liaising with designers to create product concepts and develop new products for sale
- Manage relationships and negotiate with suppliers and artisans to achieve desired quality and cost price
- Manage the design, brand values, layout, copy writing, photography, image supply, proof reading, using external suppliers where appropriate within established guideline
- Working with the Social Enterprise Team to agree catalogue concepts, producer case studies and
- product lines.
- Project manage product and campaign launches to achieve sales targets
- Work with Social Enterprise Manager and Database Administrator to create customer mailing list for
What you'll get in return
- Tertiary education or equivalent industry experience in a buyer or product development role or similar position
- Ability and experience in mainstream marketing, including product marketing and retail environment.
- An understanding of and ability to operate within the Christian based beliefs and the vision, mission and values
- Ability to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions within established frameworks
- Passionate about products with a strong eye for the latest lifestyle trends with the ability to analyse, identify and translate these trends to deliver products to satisfy customers.
- Strong understanding of the brand aesthetic and the product development process.
- Results oriented and action driven in a fast-paced and sometimes pressurised environment
An exciting opportunity to work within a NFP organisation on exciting projects with an established team. You will get an attractive salary package in return.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508