Your new company
An exciting and dynamic business that is well known within the Australian Entertainment industry.
They play an important role by training and preparing talent with the proper skills to pursue their dreams and careers.
Your new role
As the Marketing Manager, you would be tasked with the ultimate goal to develop, create, and implement new marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and acquire new applicants.
What you'll need to succeed
- Developing and executing growth focused marketing strategies as well as longer term strategic vision of marketing within the business
- Working closely with the General Manager to achieve the organisation’s growth goals
- Managing lead generation, online conversion, referrals, course cross-promotion, re-engagement and overall performance of marketing initiatives
- Driving major marketing and communications campaigns internally and externally
- Building and maintaining collaborative working relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders across the organisation.
- Providing management with regular up-to-date campaign reporting and develop actionable insights to continually improve the various channels and campaigns
What you'll get in return
- A proven track record of successfully implementing and managing omnichannel marketing strategies to achieve business goals
- Relevant tertiary qualifications i.e. Marketing, Business, eCommerce, Digital or an equivalent level of industry experience
- To be self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as internal and stakeholder management
What you need to do now
- As the Marketing Manager, you’ll be additionally rewarded based on your performance. You’ll also be working with a small hard-working team of supportive, talented and fun people who are all passionate about educating tomorrow’s generation within the entertainment industry. This is a dynamic role with things changing on a daily and weekly basis. To be successful in this role you need to think ahead, move fast and love change.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact David Quimba @firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508