Your new company
Join this emerging Australian beauty and retail company, they are going through a period of growth and have recently expanded into international markets. Currently they operate across Australia, New Zealand and the UK with over 200 retail locations.
Your new role
The Marketing Manager’s role is to ensure the growth of the brand across online in store and wholesale. Supporting growth in Australia, NZ and the UK.
The Marketing Manger’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for marketing strategy, test the market with the new products and keep up with the trends.
- Working collaboratively with graphic designers, external marketing agency, in-house content executive and in-house product development manager.
- Planning product catalogues and setting marketing plans 12 months in advance, experience creating and working to an advertising budget and measuring return on investment.
- Assisting with Elms, click rate, and data analysis.
- Using Mailchimp, sprout social, working with their database to see what sells and test campaigns.
Ideally you will have worked previously at a start-up or small company and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Basic design experience as you will have two graphic designers. Ideally you will be hands on, someone who takes initiate and have a background or a passion for beauty / retail / e-commerce.
What you'll get in return
Hybrid role with opportunity to work 2-3 days in office after the probation period. Opportunity to take ownership of the role and work towards building a team reporting to you. Great exposure to working at an Australian owned brand that is expanding into international markets
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jemma.Mitsias@hays.com.au, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508