Your new company
Operating over 60 stores throughout various states, this Organisation’s key focus is to support Australians to live a healthier lifestyle. With their office is located just outside Adelaide CBD they are looking for someone to join their team in this newly created position who is passionate about marketing and enjoys working in a collaborative, team environment.
Your new role
As the Marketing Coordinator you will be part of the small marketing team and will report directly to the General Manager of Marketing. You will have a great attitude and thrive off working in a collaborative environment where you will enjoy contributing to core marketing strategies and initiatives.
You will understand the importance of marketing at both a national and local ‘community’ level and will create marketing initiatives that foster long term, sustainable relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure continued success and growth.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
- Experience in a multi-site organisation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with CRM and social media platforms is required and knowledge of analytic tools like Google Analytics will be favoured
- Demonstrated experience in creating various marketing initiatives and collateral that reach different target audiences
- Proven ability to build, foster and maintain relationships with stakeholders, colleagues, and Partners
- The ability to create marketing collateral in line with company guidelines and standards
- Eagerness to work in a collaborative environment and manage tight deadlines
Please note: to be eligible for this role you must have minimum double dose of Covid vaccinations with the third booked (if eligible) to be considered for this role.
What you'll get in return
When successful in this role, you will be joining a collaborative marketing team in a well-established company. With some big projects in the works, you will be able to utilise your marketing knowledge and further develop your skills in this permanent role. This role offers flexible work from home arrangements up to two days a week and has free, offsite parking.
What you need to do now
Your Marketing, Communication & Digital expert, Tessa McPherson, is recruiting this exciting role. If this sounds like the role you have been looking for and hold all the above requirements, apply via the link. For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Tessa on 08 8403 9955.
Not the role for you, but currently looking for opportunities? With strong relationships in all sectors, the well-established Marketing Department at Hays can assist with finding your next role.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.LHS 297508