Your new company
Our client is one of Australia’s leading airline caterers. They have a head office based out of the Central Gold Coast and service all of Australia. A new opportunity has arisen for a Manager of IT & Solutions to join their team as soon as possible on a permanent basis.
Your new role
You will be the central point of contact for delivery of IT solutions, projects, and services to the assigned business units in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will be leading the IT program and overall IT strategy. You will be responsible for:
- Establishing an appropriate and cost-effective localised IT delivery strategy to support the overall business strategy.
- Identify business performance focus areas to ensure the business is supported in creating and sustaining a competitive advantage
- Direct delivery of infrastructure and systems across networks, server platforms, storage, backup, security, applications, disaster recovery systems and end-user device management whilst adhering to group standards and frameworks as required.
- Ensure projects are approved and initiated, planned, and delivered within agreed cost and timescales
- Lead the completion of the business ERP system implementation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrated success in a similar role
- 10 years + management experience of which previous experience at a senior level in IT
- Knowledge in: Business/IS Strategy and planning, Technical strategy and planning, Service Delivery Management, Business Change management and Relationship Management
What you'll get in return
This is a rare opportunity to join a cohesive, supportive team culture whilst joining a dedicated team who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service. In addition to a generous salary, you will have access discounted private health insurance and access to specials and discounts from over 700 retailers. Our client also offers 5 weeks annual leave and flexible working arrangements.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, email firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] or call on 07 5667 5250.LHS 297508