A Permanent Management Accountant job is available in Brisbane's Southside paying between 85-100K + Super
Your New Company
Hays have partnered with a leading Australian company which has been operating for over 20 years. They are looking to add someone to their team who is going to help with the leadership of the finance team.
Your New Role
In this role you will be reporting to the Financial controller and some of your duties will include:
· Preparation of departmental and group budgets and forecasts
· Monthly variance analysis of the group results
· Assisting in preparation of annual financial statements
· Analysis of financial statements
· Analysis of Profit & Loss Statements
· Monthly review of internal Profit and Loss reports with team leaders
What you'll need to succeed
· 3 - 5 Years experience in a similar role
· CA/CPA Qualification
· Intermediate experience with a ERP system and MYOB
What you'll get in return
On offer is a competitive salary with a well-established company. You will have the opportunity to work under and learn from a Financial controller for a well-known company.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion contact Jake Litzner at Hays on 32192199 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.