Your new company
Leading defence business based in Western Melbourne. This is a rare vacancy to join a flagship project and global defence business. This company offers excellent working arrangements, career progression and autonomy to think outside of the box. If you are motivated, enthusiastic and willing to get stuck in whilst leading from the front, then this company is for you !
Your new role
The Maintenance Planner collaborates with aircraft engineers, operations and stores to ensure CASA approved maintenance program requirements are planned and scheduled within their respective compliance periods. The Maintenance Planner has the responsibility of ensuring maintenance work packages, tooling and materials are available for the scheduled maintenance activities including generating Sales quotes and invoices for respective maintenance jobs.
What you'll need to succeed
- Planning maintenance activities for all required maintenance on aircraft
- Work with relevant procedures in the CAR30 Procedures Manual and PART145MOE.
- Liaising with the relevant Certificate of Registration holders over aircraft positioning and scheduling for maintenance.
- Aircraft history file research and generation of work packages.
- Preparing and distributing work packages to the Engineering Manager or engineering staff as required.
- Assisting hangar staff with correct paperwork procedures for certifications.
- Completing aircraft administration, record retention and archiving (including logbook entries).
- Updating AD & SB status as required.
What you'll get in return
- Minimum of Certificate IV in Logistics, Planning, Project Management or similar.
- Previous experience in a CAR30 and/or Part 145 organisation
- Experience with computer based maintenance support systems such as Aerotrack and SAP
- 3 - 5 years of aviation experience
- Maintenance scheduling/planning experience.
- Strong background and knowledge of aircraft maintenance systems.
- Working knowledge of maintenance programs and aircraft routing.
You will get to work for a leading and global business, with unparalleled opportunities for growth and progression. You will be joining a fantastic team of like minded and motivated individuals, who have a real passion and excitement about their projects.
What you need to do now
if you are interested in this role, please click Apply Now, or email your resume directly to Ali Kavanagh from Hays Defence on email@example.com who will call you to discuss if you are suitable for the position.