Maintenance Planner - Shutdown
Major Shutdown Project scheduled for the last trimester of 2023 is looking for several planners to assist.
Top tier company is looking for the following planners to assist in a Major Shutdown:
Your new role
- Maintenance Planner (Mechanical)
- Maintenance Planner (Boiler-making/Welding)
- Maintenance Planner (Electrical)
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrate an overriding commitment to health, safety, and environmental responsibility.
- Assess Notifications against project qualifying criteria.
- Scope work requirements to achieve business’ needs.
- Plan works in detail, including task steps, durations, tooling, equipment, QA and hold points, and applicable standards.
- Photograph work areas and create visual reference guides for critical or ambiguous scope.
- Identify and help resolve sim-ops issues or other work conflicts.
- Create clear, concise, and understandable work-packs within the guidelines of a standardised document format.
- Ensure appropriate hazard identification and include foreseeable risk controls in all work-packs.
- Facilitate stakeholder engagement and approvals, including MoC’s.
- Ensure all labour, equipment and materials are identified, ordered and in place for the shutdown.
- Provide Shutdown tracking, emerging work, and execution support during the outage window.
- Perform close out activities including creation of subsequent notifications, history recording, documentation of feedback, and process improvement activities.
What you'll get in return
- Strong understanding of maintenance planning concepts, processes and relative priorities.
- Able to identify potential long lead items (exposure to procurement of parts).
- Experienced in the use of SAP PM module.
- Previous history of planning project work, or works for major shutdowns in a process plant is advantageous.
- Mechanical engineer or mechanical trade background (preferred).
- Previous exposure to maintenance execution techniques and industry standards consistent with the discipline being planned (Electrical, Mechanical, or Boilermaking/Welding).
- Demonstrated proficiency in the full suite of Microsoft Office products, in particular a high level of competency in Excel.
- Development of tracking, reporting and analysis tools.
What you need to do now
- Long term opportunity - starting ASAP until January 2024.
- Kwinana based.
- Monday to Friday - 40h.
- Attractive hourly rate.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.LHS 297508