Your new company
You will be working with a global building material manufacturer, with an excellent reputation as the leader in the industry. Located in Sydney’s Western region, this production facility offers an excellent production facility with a great company culture. Your new company is looking for of a Maintenance Fitter on a permanent day shift, Monday to Thursday 6:00am – 2:30pm and Friday 6:00am – 12:00pm
Your new role
Reporting to the maintenance supervisor, you will be responsible for undertaking a range of repair and maintenance tasks on a variety of equipment across the plant.
- On site expert on the maintenance of the plant equipment.
- Compliance to the Equipment Specification process.
- Critical to the role is to ensure product quality is treated as a top priority.
- Monitor equipment performance and design out recurring problems.
- Delivery of robust processes by establishing optimum manufacturing operating parameters, conducting experimental tests, analysing and verifying results.
- Carry out installation work, to include modifying existing equipment and installing new equipment.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a trade qualified Maintenance Fitter and have an excellent understanding fault-finding and repair on production/manufacturing lines
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- You will be able to pull on prior experience working in a manufacturing site as part of a maintenance team on both continuous production lines and industrial production equipment.
- Welding and fabrication experience.
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics experience.
- You must have working rights within Australia to apply for this position.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Permanent position on day shift
- $45 - $48ph plus super with overtime
- Work with a global leader in the industry and the latest technology
- Start a career in a highly successful industry
- Career development and further training
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to this role, alternatively please send a copy of your resume in word format to email@example.com detailing why you are applying to this position or call us now on 02 8062 6172.
It is essential you an Australian resident/have full working rights to apply for this position.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Sean Robb – Hays Manufacturing & Operations – Sean.Robb@Hays.com.au