Your new company
You will be working with an Australian packaging manufacturer who produce a variety of products commonly found in household across Australia. Located in South Sydney, and increased production volumes the requirement of a permanent day shift Maintenance Fitter has arisen.
Your new role
- You will organise and maintain the day-to-day running of the sites mechanised production equipment, associated plant/equipment, and fixed property.
- You will be responsible for keeping the equipment performing at its required production rate, participate in approved training modules associated with the production line maintenance.
- Maintaining a preventative maintenance program in relation to the production line to ensure there are minimal unplanned stoppages and breakdowns.
- Participate in and guidance of all maintenance procedures relating to the production line and maintain accurate records pertaining to corrective and periodical/planned maintenance procedures.
- You will have an Apprentice in the team, and you will be required to train them within this role
What you'll need to succeed
- Trade qualified as a Maintenance Fitter
- Strong hydraulic and pneumatic fault-finding experience on production machinery
- Prior Manufacturing/Production maintenance experience
- Worked as a standalone maintenance crew member (this role works with the Maintenance Manager and Apprentice)
- Prior experience training Maintenance Crew or Apprentices
- You must have working rights within Australia to apply for this position.
What you'll get in return
- You will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for one of Australia’s packaging manufacturers.
- Paid at an excellent hourly rate with the opportunity for overtime and weekend call outs.
- Permanent position on day shift
- Flexible start and finish hours
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Sean Robb on 02 8062 6172.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Sean Robb – Hays Manufacturing & Operations – email@example.comLHS 297508