Your new company
You will be working with a market leader providing engineered solutions for mining and industrial sectors across Australia. They have three manufacturing sites in NSW with more than ten services sites across Australia. You will be located at the site in Bankstown region of Sydney in a role on permanent day shift.
Your new role
- Attend to breakdowns in an efficient and effective manner, diagnose malfunctioning electrical
- systems and components to locate the cause of a breakdown and repair in a timely and cost effective
- manner to minimise manufacturing down time.
- Undertake and complete disassembling, installation and upgrades of plant and equipment as
- Undertake and complete preventative maintenance as per set maintenance schedules.
- Test and tag electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and
- fixtures, in line with Australian Standards and local regulations and standards.
- Continuous improvement, identify alternative solutions to improve reliability and performance of
- electrical systems.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have worked as a Maintenance Electrician on a manufacturing/production facility. With experience carrying out PMs and evaluating breakdowns on production lines.
- Electrical Trade Certificate / Licence
- Elevated Work Platform (EWP) Licence
- knowledge of relevant electrical Australian Standards
- Intermediate level knowledge of safety requirements; safe work practices for performing electrical
- work and electrical compliance regulations.
- Basic level knowledge of PLC’s. Knowledge of ladder and control logic.
What you'll get in return
- $46.58 + Super
- Lots of overtime available weekly
- Base rate and overtime paid weekly
- Work for a global leading manufacturing company
- Day shift role | 6 – 230pm
What you need to do now
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Sean Robb – Hays Manufacturing & Operations – 02 8062 6172LHS 297508