Your new company
You will be working in the recycling industry carrying out maintenance duties on heavy industrial fixed plant. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business, on a brand new site which is heavily investing in new the production equipment on site.
Your new role
The Fixed Plant Electrician is responsible for maintaining Bingo’s fixed plant electrical systems and Equipment by completing inspections, preventative maintenance requirements and breakdown maintenance. In addition to this your responsibilities will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Install, test, maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical wiring, fixtures, control devices, motors, switch gears and equipment.
- Read and interpret drawings, electrical code specifications and schematics in order to effectively troubleshoot, maintain and repair equipment.
- Diagnose, locate the cause of, and repair malfunctioning systems and components using test equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance through inspection of electrical systems, equipment and components.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date maintenance records.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Direct and train other workers and apprentices to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Work on other electrical projects as required
You will have worked as a Maintenance Electrician previously and will be able to pull on your experience to work autonomously within this role. You will also have the following:
What you'll get in return
- Industrial Electrical Trade Certificate or similar qualification
- Previous experience in preventative and breakdown maintenance
- Strong experience in fault finding and diagnosing
- Must have own tools
- Have full Australian working rights and live in Sydney
What you need to do now
- $45 to $48ph + Super + Overtime
- Permanent Positions
- Brand New Site
- Job Security
- Career Development
If you're interested in this job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Sean Robb - Hays Manufacturing & Operations – firstname.lastname@example.orgLHS 297508