Your new company
A company that is a leader in their field and motivated by ensuring that they adhere to the strongest safety standards, embracing new technology and continuous improvement, they are now looking for an experienced Maintenance coordinator to help manage the plants maintenance.
Your new role
Your new role will include but not be limited to;
- Coordination of onsite resources and subcontractors
- Implement and assist with development of new system/processes
- Leading continuous improvement initiatives to identify and deliver
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Promotes continued improvement of the site’s quality and safety culture.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience in leading asset maintenance, engineering upgrades and site services (any industry)
- Proven experience understanding, leading, and managing all asset all site services safe work practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage deadlines
What you'll get in return
On offer is an exceptional career opportunity to work for an industry leader. You will be rewarded with a generous salary plus ongoing support and career opportunities with the company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Brooke.email@example.com If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508