Your new company
This company is a family-owned business that specialises in Landscaping and Civil Construction projects such as sports grounds and excavation.
Over the past 10 years of operation, they complete full construction of sports fields and turf wickets as well as maintenance works. Your new company is based out of Craigieburn but offer their services state-wide. They pride themselves on the attention to detail of their work, their team moral and environment. As their workload is growing, they are offering multiple full-time opportunities.
Your new role
Your new role with be as a multi skilled operator, operating machinery including – Tractors, Graders and Excavators, up to 15tonne with GPS. You will also be required to complete labouring tasks such as raking and pitch maintenance.
You will work in teams of 2-6 to ensure work is completed on time and to standard. It will be required of you to travel and work away from home approximately 3 times a year – but will be paid with allowances.
What you'll need to succeed
- White card
- MR Licence and relevant plant tickets
- Experience operating plant machinery, including an Excavator with GPS
- A willingness to complete labouring tasks as well
- The ability to work away from home when required
- The right work ethic and attitude
These qualifications will greatly benefit the right applicant but there is an opportunity for someone less skilled to be considered for this position.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Permeant role with an immediate start
- A competitive salary and working away from home allowances
- 4-day week during the off season
- On the job training and upskilling
- Flexibility in terms of position and location for the right person
Click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV/email Olivia.email@example.com or if you have any further enquiries please call Olivia Pullar 0493 154 278LHS 297508