Your new company
Hays trades and Labour are seeking a mechanically minded individual for an exciting position in the North of Melbourne with one of Australia’s Top providers of elevated work platforms and construction machineries. Our client is a specialist in performing major inspections to Elevated Work Platforms and carry out certifications to Cranes, including implementing crane safety standards. Our Client is looking for an individual that is likeable, quick to learn and has a keen interest in maintaining, servicing, and repairing all things machines.
Your new role
In your new role you will be part of the team involved in conducting repairs and services on a range of elevated work platforms and various other construction machinery such as spider booms, excavators, and dumpers to name a few.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Strong mechanical aptitude - i.e., previous auto mechanics experience.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Own toolset.
- Full Australian working rights.
What you need to do now
- Remuneration of $28.50/hr - $34/hr.
- Extensive training on improving general mechanical knowledge on various machines.
- The opportunity to be part of a well organised and friendly team focused operation.
- The potential to obtain a company vehicle for the right candidate.
This is a role that will be filled fast, so please do not hesitate to get in contact with me ASAP. Please forward a copy of your CV to Cian.Tennanty@hays.com.au or call Cian on 0458307152.
If this position is not suitable for you, please do not hesitate to get in contact. Hays Automotive Melbourne are currently recruiting for several Automotive and Mechanic roles, based all over Melbourne!LHS 297508