Your new company
Hays is currently partnered with federal government organisation to recruit a Lump Sum Support Officer in a temporary capacity.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Perform and manage high volume information requests from various sources, such as Lump Sum Coordinators, plaintiff solicitors and medical practitioners.
- Active end to end administration of the medico-legal process, actioning high volume tasks, such as booking appointments, arranging scar sight examinations, booking travel and accommodation, liaising with third parties, rescheduling of examinations and ensuring that medico-legal reports are received in a timely manner. Proactively communicate (written and verbal) with the client, client’s legal representatives and medical examiners to promote satisfactory outcome for all parties.
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience in processing of high volume tasks in an agile environment.
- High attention to detail and quality of work
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to plan, prioritise high volumes of work and meet prescribed deadlines
- Well-developed literacy, written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, and an ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of clients and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain cooperative and productive business relationships
- Demonstrated experience in a client services environment
- Ability to work effectively both independently and co-operatively with minimal supervision
This role offers you an attractive hourly rate of $32.73 per hour plus super, full time hours and an initial 3-month contract with the possibility of an extension. Flexible working arrangements may be available. Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact with Geelong based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
For further information about this role, please contact:
Billy Matic T: 03 5226 8021 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a similar role in Geelong or Western Victoria, please send a copy of your CV and an introduction through to the email address above.LHS 297508