Your new company
Your new company is a global business that provides services across the outdoor environment for turf and landscape maintenance, specialty construction, irrigation solutions and more. They value their people and believe that trust and respect are key for working relationships.
Your new role
In this role you are required to;
What you'll need to succeed
- Customer service and liaising with staff from other sites via phone, email and face to face.
- Parts interpreting, quoting and order creation.
- Managing and updating clients and internally on workloads and delivery of work.
- Additional administration and other duties as required.
To be successful you will need;
What you'll get in return
- Great customer service, people and administration skills.
- A forklift license is preferred but client is willing to obtain for successful candidate.
- A background in part interpreting and/or landscape maintenance equipment
- A valid Australian Motor Vehicle License
- Strong computer literacy, a background using SAP would be beneficial
In return you will receive;
What you need to do now
- A permanent opportunity with some flexibility for part time if required.
- A good salary with an internal bonus structure and future performance reviews to help you grow.
- This company has other benefits for their employees such as an EAP, free flu vaccines, partnerships to provide discounted gym and health insurance memberships and much more.
If you are interested in this position and feel that you have the skills described to be successful, then submit your interest in this role by clicking 'Apply Now’ and following the prompts or emailing your CV and the job title to Olivia Willems at Olivia.Willems@hays.com.au
If suitable, you will receive a phone call to discuss your current work situation, your experience and how Hays can assist, so please ensure you provide a phone number on your resume.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career or visit www.hays.com.au/jobs to view our other vacanciesLHS 297508