Your new company
Your new company is a leader in high-end fashion with a large global presence. Located in the Sydney CBD, they are seeking a customer centric and hands-on logistic coordinator to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
In your new role, you will work with the Logistics Manager to manage stock, coordinate deliveries, and organize arrivals. Your duties will also include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Mange overseas shipping of stock and organize stock arrival directly into warehouses and stores. Utilize SAP, WHS and Microsoft Office to monitor and oversee inventory, warehousing, and transportation.
- Ensure deadlines are met through the overseeing of processes from fulfilment to transportation cycle.
- Deliver top of the line customer service through the provision of timeframes and shipment details to clients and suppliers.
- Work with suppliers and clients to verify all shipments are moved and received under the negotiated terms and time frames.
What you'll get in return
- Sound understanding Microsoft, SAP & WHS with an emphasis on inventory control and management.
- Experience in a previous fashion retail/wholesale role and working with 3PL/Warehouse operations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to enable you to work cooperatively with team members and various departments within the business
You will receive a highly competitive salary of $80K + Super. You will have the opportunity to work with a global name, in a permanent, long-term role!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 02 8226 9772
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508