Your new company
A company that is a leader in its field, based in Murarrie on the Southside of Brisbane is currently seeking a Logistics Coordinator to join the team in a full-time capacity.
Your new role
As a logistics coordinator you will work closely with the Chain of Custody Manager and be responsible for managing all freight bookings as well as other office duties.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage incoming customer calls and emails relating to collections and provide solutions
- Supply and update collections paperwork to couriers, and drivers and upload into CRM
- Liaise with clients to pack equipment on site for pick up
- Liaise with couriers or onsite staff to pick up collections, issue resolution
- Liaise with security and docks for building access
- Support the warehouse receiving staff in the identification of incoming equipment
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience in admin
- Previous experience in logistics admin and scheduling (advantageous but not essential)
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Intermediate to advanced MS excel skills
The successful candidate will receive a full-time position within an Australian wide company that can offer job security with a good paying salary. You would be required to work Monday to Friday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508