Your new company
One of the industry’s biggest FMCG Corporations looking for a Linehaul Logistics Coordinator. 3-month contract. Immediate start.
Your new role
In your new role, you will work with supply planners and 3PLs to manage and measure linehaul inventory and performance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Create and utilize stock transport orders (STOs) to manage linehaul inventory movements.
- Effectively manage and maintain linehaul performance measures across the product portfolio through the review and release of STO’s and KPI’s to major 3PL.
- Engage with key stakeholders in the management of linehaul performance.
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience in a similar role with demonstrated understanding of linehaul transport and chain of responsibilities.
- Strong computer literacy, including Excel and SAP.
- Background in logistics or transport with preferable experience in FMCG & 3PL.
What you need to do now
- $450 per day + Super
- Hybrid working flexibility.
- 3-month contract.
- Experience working with a large scale FMCG corporation.
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 02 8226 9772
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508