Your new company
Hays Legal Recruitment are partnered with an Australian Federal Agency for the recruitment of Litigation Lawyers/ Litigators for a 3 year fixed term
Your new role
Working in a exciting, dynamic and intellectually challenging environment you will, be responsible for conducting specific litigation, provide high-quality, cost effective in-house professional litigation services in civil proceeds of crime law. You will also:
What you'll need to succeed
- Research legal matters and prepare legal advice and assistance concerning litigation
- Representing the agency in negotiations and meetings with other parties or their legal representatives
- Appear for the agency or instructing counsel, and assist in the conduct of matters as required.
To be successful for this position you must:
What you'll get in return
- Be an Australian Citizen and able to obtain Security Clearance (this is a mandatory requirement and no exceptions will be made.)
- Have at least 1 years' experience in Litigation in a practising role
- Tertiary qualification in law and hold a current Practising Certificate (or eligible to obtain)
- Knowledge and experience in proceeds of crime and/ or confiscation matters is held in high regard.
You will obtain well-rounded experience in a fast developing area of law whilst making a meaningful contribution to keep the community safe, and join a vibrant legal practice that:
What you need to do now
- Has a diverse and exciting range of work
- Is committed to the development of its lawyers, and the maintenance of a supportive and flexible working environment;
- Provides lawyers with the opportunity to work closely with internal clients to make important contributions to, and have substantial involvement in, major projects.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' ASAP to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Aimee Lobban now on 03 8616 8453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508