Your new company
A growing Managed Service Provider in Melbourne’s West requires a Level 3 Service Desk Engineer to join its team for a permanent role commencing immediately. The company promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment, offering exposure to leading technologies.
Your new role
In this exciting new role, you will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing 3rd level support for clients.
- Supporting a broad range of clients to resolve high level IT issues escalated within the Service Desk.
- Performing technical support of servers, network and hardware.
- Assisting with the delivery of infrastructure projects.
- Delivering a high level of customer service and communication.
- Handling escalations, whilst mentoring and training of Level 1 & Level 2 Service Desk Engineers.
- Maintaining relationships with clients.
To be successful in your application, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience in providing level 3 IT support.
- Sound knowledge of Office 365, Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, VMware / Hyper-V, Veeam and Network troubleshooting.
- Experience with Datto RMM and ConnectWise Manage is highly advantageous.
- Highly developed troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- A tertiary education in Information Technology as well as Azure, Microsoft and ITIL certifications are beneficial.
- Experience working within a Managed Service Provider preferred.
- Access to a car and a valid driver’s license.
Working in an organisation where they develop and grow careers, you will be offered a competitive salary package, working across a supportive and collaborative team. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development. Do not miss out!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or know of someone that may be, please click ‘Apply Now’ or forward an updated CV to email@example.com.LHS 297508