Your new company
A growing Managed Service Provider in Melbourne CBD requires a Level 2 Support Engineer to join its team for a permanent opportunity commencing immediately. The company promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment, offering exposure to leading technologies and flexible working arrangements.
Your new role
In this exciting new role, you will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing 2nd level remote and onsite support for clients, primarily in Melbourne CBD.
- Supporting a broad range of clients to resolve high level IT issues.
- Handling escalations from the Level 1 Service Desk Engineers.
- Performing technical support of servers, network and hardware.
- Assisting the Level 3 Engineers in project delivery and maintenance tasks.
- Maintaining relationships with clients.
To be successful in your application, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience of providing level 2 IT support in a client-facing environment.
- Sound knowledge of Office 365, Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, VMware / Hyper-V, WAN / LAN technologies, VPN configurations, Sophos / Fortinet / CrowdStrike and RMM tools (preferably N-Central).
- Experience with Autodesk software such as AutoCAD, Revit, etc) is highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of Dell or HPE infrastructure and hardware is preferred.
- Highly developed troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- A tertiary education in Information Technology as well as Azure, Microsoft and ITIL certifications are beneficial.
- Experience working within a Managed Service Provider.
Working in an organisation where they develop and grow careers, you will be offered an excellent salary package, working across a supportive and collaborative team. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development. Do not miss out!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or know of someone that may be, please click ‘Apply Now’ or forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.LHS 297508