Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing day-to-day direction, supervision, and management of onsite trades.
- Directing and endorsing policy to fulfil objectives, achieve specific goals.
- Reporting to and assisting site manager.
- Provide hands on assistance where required.
- Monitor onsite compliance and safety.
What you'll get in return
- Possess a Trade background in Carpentry or Bricklaying is beneficial
- Have a thorough knowledge of the drawings, specifications, and quality requirements for all site related activities
- Good communication skills
- Ability to be hands on
- Prior commercial experience as a leading hand
- Attention to detail
- Proven leadership skills
- Must have experience in minor civil infrastructure works and or urban development projects
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Proven ability to constantly deliver high quality construction projects within budget and program constraints
- Current Drivers Licence
- General Industry Construction Card
- References from 6-12 months
What you need to do now
- Competitive hourly rate + super
- Exposure to some of the top Commercial construction companies on the Sunshine Coast
- Potential for ongoing or permanent work for the right candidate.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Miranda on (07) 5412 1100. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508