We are currently looking for labourers to join a huge project in the Sydney region. These roles are with a top tier client in the construction industry and often give the opportunity to become permanent after 6 months of great performance and solid work reviews.
The company have managed to secure several tier one projects and are now looking for the very best talent in Sydney to help achieve their required targets.
You will be required to:
- Assist qualified tradesmen in all aspects of the job
- Be highly confident in the use of both hand and power tools
- Be able to work in both a team and independently when required
- Deliver a high-quality standard of work
You will have a great desire to learn new skills and try your hand at all the tasks that are given to you. Along with the assistance with highly qualified tradesmen you can start to gain the skills needed to become a top tradesman.
The successful applicant
- White card and relevant tickets
- Your own PPE
- Have a strong use of both hand and power tools
- Be reliable and punctual
- Have a positive attitude and be willing to learn new skills
What you’ll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly professional and qualified trades team, working on a Massive project in the east Sydney region. You will get the opportunity to learn new skills from qualified trades people and you will also get an above award rate of pay. The client is a tier one construction company and are a market leader in that field – with plenty of work in the pipe line it’s a real chance to get on board and gain a career.
What to do now
If you are interested in this role click apply now or email with your most recent resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02 9249 2260LHS 297508