Your new company
Specialising in Commercial Grounds Maintenance, Landscape Construction and Turf Management servicing a diverse range of clients for over 32 years. As this client is seeking to grow there are opportunities available.
Your new role
As part of their growth, our client is seeking a Garden Maintenance Team Member who can complete the below tasks and responsibilities:
What you'll need to succeed
- Brush cutting
- Weed Control
- Turf laying
- Pruning of shrubs and trees
- Site clean ups
- Demonstrate an understanding of irrigation systems
To be successful within this position, it would be required that candidates align with the below experience and qualifications:
What you'll get in return
- Certificate in Horticulture is highly desirable
- Experience with garden maintenance is a must
- Valid driver’s licence
- Must be double or triple vaccinated – all work is on site
- Agricultural Chemical User Permit (ACUP) or Chemcert is desirable
What you need to do now
- Flexible, dynamic and growing workplace.
- Inclusive company culture
- Discounts on around 400 different retailers ranging from entertainment, electronics and computing, fuel, sports, utilities, etc to name a few.
- Access to training and professional development.
- Offering counselling services through our Employee Assistance Program to employees and their families.
- Access to an overall wellbeing program including nutrition, excursive, mental health and financial wellbeing.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please contact Darrien Shilton
E: firstname.lastname@example.orgLHS 297508