Your new company
This company is an international organisation present in over 150 countries. They offer audit, consulting and financial services. They have offices in Sydney CBD and they pride themselves in their innovation and their culture.
Your new role
As an L&D Coordinator, you be part of a big team and will be able to attend all events, perfect role if you are a social person.
What you'll need to succeed
- Scheduling events (big part of the role)
- Managing stakeholders from participants, to external clients
- Coordinating across many programmes so multitasking abilities is vital
- Organising logistics for the events
- Assisting facilitators
- Doing the admin for all the events
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Smart, quick thinker ability, able to prioritise and problem solve
- Time management skills
- Interest in learning and programme development and content
- Ability to ask questions and show interest in the learning/programme development field
- Attention to detail
- Ability have a large info overload all at once
- Background in HR/ Training/ Events
What you'll get in return
- Excel & Powerpoint – Advanced
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a large global organisation within a team of 40 people. You will be able to attend all events, so it's a great social role. Initially you will work in the office to get to know the systems and team, but will be able to WFH 2 days a week later on. This is a temp to perm role paying $40-$50ph.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Aran.Martinez@hays.com.au or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508