Your new company
Kumon is a global private tutoring organisation that caters for students from primary and secondary age groups. They are an international brand with a long-standing record of success and an established educational methodology that allows students to build confidence and solve problems on their own. This role offers a hybrid work arrangement with the organisations office in South Melbourne.
Your new role
As an Educational Field Consultant you will be responsible for providing support to franchise operators in the delivery of high quality educational outcomes for students. You will provide both educational and operational support ensuring both the business success and students’ educational success. Full job description will be provided prior to interview.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will:
What you'll get in return
- You will have strong Mathematics and/or English literacy skills, allowing you to support tutors right up to advanced high school levels in English and/or Mathematics. Qualifications or experience in Education is highly desirable however qualification backgrounds in marketing, business, commerce, or training could also be applicable.
- Hold a full driving license and your own car as this role requires you to visit franchise operators across Melbourne.
- Have excellent relationship development skills, forming strong and influential relationships with franchise owners.
- Enjoy solving problems and challenges, analysis of business and educational outcomes.
- Engage effectively with a wide range of stakeholders including children, teachers, tutors, prospective students and families/parents.
- Be a consultative communicator with a strong commercial acumen and a passion for education and impacting on young lives.
- Be a collaborative team player that can effectively share ideas, solutions and challenges with a team of field development consultants.
- Work with franchise operators on strategies to rebuild enrolment numbers impacted by the COVID pandemic of the last 2 years.
You will get training and the opportunity to work as part of a collaborative team of consultants, sharing ideas, and resolutions to issues faced by students and franchise operators. This is a permanent full time commencing ASAP. There are also excellent benefits in place to support professional development and academic learning of relevance. You will enjoy working for this international company because of their excellent values and commitment to quality educational outcomes. This role offers a hybrid working model allowing some flexible to work from home 2 or 3 days per week with fixed team days in the office to allow for collaboration, support, strategy and training. Mileage, registration and insurance subsidies, tolls and parking costs are covered in addition to salary and bonus incentive.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Gerard Murphy on (03) 8346 7071. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508