Your new company
Hays is currently partnered with a renovation company to recruit a Kitchen Installer for an ongoing position with a 4 week trial period. This company is a global brand known for amazing kitchen facelifts and friendly, down-to-earth approach.
Your new role
This role with one of Australia's top performing franchisees, covering western suburbs of Melbourne, Wyndham and Geelong is a great opportunity to join a growing network. Seeking a fully qualified Cabinet Maker / Kitchen Installer to work alongside a small team. Representing the company brand, you will need to be well presented, courteous, honest, reliable and with a clean, tidy and organised work ethic. The chosen candidate must have the ability to liaise well with clients, sub trades, suppliers, and the project management team. Responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Site measures for material orders
- On-site kitchen installations
- Remodelling and completing face lifts of existing kitchens
- Installation of kitchen hardware and products.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Qualified Carpenter or Cabinet Maker
- White Card
- Valid Victorian Drivers Licence
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Ability to use hand and power tools confidently and safely
- Possess an eye for detail
This role offers you an attractive hourly rate dependant on previous experience plus super, full time hours and an initial 4-week assignment with the possibility of an extension or permanent placement. Throughout this role, you will be provided with a work vehicle.
Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact with Geelong based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV. For further information about this role, please contact Rebecca Hillbrick via Rebecca.Hillbrick@hays.com.au.
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a similar role in Geelong or Western Victoria, please send a copy of your CV and an introduction through to the email address above.LHS 297508