Your new company
Our client is a multi-discipline engineering consultancy with a strong reputation for an innovative and sustainable approach to engineering design solutions.
Your new role
This is a great opportunity for a driven individual who is looking for a long term and rewarding role with a strong and stable organisation. Your new role will include but not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Preparing engineering design drawings and drawings for various structural, civil, road and drainage projects
- Carry out site inspections and measurements when required and report and document those observations in drawings or other records.
- Contribute to the development, maintenance, and improvement of job management processes and systems within the company.
- Undertake research and include innovation in drafting solutions where appropriate.
- Assist in the preparation of tender and contract documentation.
You pride yourself for the part you play in our goal of improving the quality of life through sustainability. Your previous experience in a similar role within this area will lead to your success, as will:
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated self-management; ability to work autonomously and take ownership of outcomes
- Working knowledge of industry software such as Autocad and Revit is highly desirable
- High level of analytical, numerical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer relationship management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience or a high interest in producing concrete, steel and structural layout and detail drawings
In return for your dedication and hard work you'll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Personalised career growth
- A creative and innovative environment with modern tools and technology
- Excellent training, support and global career opportunities
If you’re passionate about this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Engineering contact Malcom Tshuma at Hays on 0 8 9254 4565 or email Malcom.email@example.com At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.LHS 297508