Your new company
A global fire safety and security solutions provider. This organisation offers high quality service, and innovative, technology-enabled solutions for business and home - from design and installation to service and monitoring.
Your new role
In this role you will be assisting senior Software Engineers in the development and support of monitoring systems. You will provide innovations and solutions to exceed customer expectations. You will be working on new products for fire alarm systems and also working on applications for end users to operate these systems.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience working with embedded Linux systems
- Experience working on Windows Server
- Experience programming in C++ and C#
- Experience using and developing VB scripts
- Experience managing MS Windows AD and Domains desirable
- Experience with Cisco IOS desirable
- Experience with MS SQL DB client software development desirable
Opportunity to join an international company, learning from Senior Engineers with a heavy hands on role
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508