Your new company
I am recruiting for a full time Junior Agent Assistant position for a well-established company in the entertainment industry based in the Eastern Suburbs.
In this role, you will be assisting the Senior Agent. This position involves preparation, proofreading, organising and tracking client contracts, organising and maintaining office systems such as Casting documents, Audition Grids and Theatre Documents.
Your new role
• Working closely with Senior Agent.
• Maintaining confidentiality.
• Screening telephone calls and handling enquiries.
• Organising the Senior Agent’s diary and making appointments.
• Booking hotels, flights, rooms.
• Liaising with clients.
• Dealing with letters and emails.
• Maintaining the Theatre Dates and Casting documents (Clients, Productions, Dates).
• Arranging auditions for clients.
• Organising self-tapes for clients including camera operating in our self-tape studio and editing.
• Liaising with clients and theatre companies and production companies regarding booked dates, travel, accommodation, ADR and any Post work for clients.
• Managing clients working diaries, booked dates and amending all changes.
• Invoicing and diary management for clients.
• Collecting invoicing information from production companies for billing purposes
What you'll need to succeed
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient on Microsoft Suite.
• Strong organisational and time management skills.
• Have to ability to keep track of your daily tasks.
• Strong attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
•To be part of a great team in an exciting industry.
• To have a permanent full time position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Loretta.Callanan@Hays.com.au.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508