Your new company
Based in Melbourne's South East, my client specialise in commercial shop-fitting and construction contracts. They have a range of clients across the country, with projects varying from retail fit-outs, restaurant renovations and residential showrooms. With passionate Directors, they are industry leaders in their space and have a strong pipeline of work locked in.
Your new role
As a Factory Manager you will be responsible for planning and organising the factory floor. By delegating tasks to the Foreman, it will be part of your role to ensure that deadlines are met on the floor to ensure smooth delivery to site. You will also be liaising between Project Managers to schedule deliveries to site and order materials for production.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will need to be organised to ensure that deadlines are met and have a positive attitude to keep the factory team motivated. You will also need to have the following skills & attributes:
What you'll get in return
- 5 years experience in manufacturing in a supervisory role is advantageous
- Shop-fitting and joinery experience is highly beneficial
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritising skills
In return for your hard work and efforts, you will be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- An attractive salary package
- A friendly, fun and supportive team environment
- An opportunity to run your own team
- High level of professionalism in the delivery of your work so you can be proud of your work
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508