Your new company
Having over 30 years’ experience within the Shopfitting and Joinery Industry, our client has built their reputation as an Industry leader. As a major player in the retail and hospitality field this client is offering a dynamic work environment with the ability to progress within your role and to higher positions.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Prepare estimations and calculate costs by analysing labour, material and time requirements through details outlined in blueprints, specifications and studying proposals.
- Select appropriate construction methods and discuss strategies with project stakeholders
- Keep customers updated on progress and work status as required
- Be readily available to address any pricing queries and explain any necessary variations in relation to joinery
- Working along side experienced estimators
To be successful in this role, it is vital that you have relevant joinery experience, estimation would be advantageous but my client are open to training people who have experience in joinery drafting/set out or cabinet making. Other pre-requisites for this role include:
What you'll get in return
- Strong communication skills and relationship building
- General understanding of industry rates for external trades
- Must be organised and strong planning skills
- Strong computer software skills and the ability to learn new software
If you are found to be the successful candidate, you can expect to receive an array of benefits and recognitions; some of which are listed below:
What you need to do now
- Work with an industry leader
- Constant workflow
- Generous salary package
- Progression Opportunities
- Work with a friendly team in modern office facilities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Demi now on 0448 462 851.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508