Your new company
The company is well established, multinational company that works across a range of different sectors. They are a leading provider of systems, products and services in the defence, security and civil markets within Australia and throughout the world.
Your new role
The role involves working as an IVVQ Engineer with the responsibility for the completion of a set of IVVQA (Integration, Verification, Validation, Qualification and Acceptance) tasks within the committed cost, schedule, performance and quality. The IVVQ Engineer is allocated responsibility for data and documents covering part or all the range of IVVQA activities. They will be in charge of tasks focused on preparing, defining, specifying, tooling and performing the allocated IVVQA activities required for acceptance of the solution.
Responsibilities / Duties
The IVVQ Engineer:
What you'll need to succeed
- Follows, and if necessary maintains, the IVVQA Plan.
- Tailors the IVVQA environment (process, practices and tools), including both for factory and site IVVQA activities, according to Country/Company requirements.
- Defines, with his/her team. IVVQA scenarios, ensures their traceability with the corresponding systems engineering artefacts – using DOORS or similar requirements management tool - and guaranties their implementation.
- Coordinates allocated IVVQA activities, establishes priorities and integration logical diagrams, conducts tests in factory and on site, supports acceptance as well as commissioning, analyses results and communicates them to development teams.
- Supports (and conducts when delegated), the reviews required by the process, including, but not limited to, the Test Readiness Reviews, Technical Qualification Reviews, and Final Qualification Reviews.
- Ensures that all Configuration and Change Management (CM) processes are properly followed by themselves and any IVVQ Team they lead.
- As part of the IVVQ Team, performs Integration to the satisfaction of all external and internal customers.
- As part of the IVVQ Team, performs Verification to the satisfaction of all external and internal customers.
What you need to do now
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IVVQA Activities
- Experience in a Senior Engineering Role deploying one or more large scale Communication and Supervision solutions
- Experience of technical and engineering work on Transport related Integrated Communications and Supervision Systems projects
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Rebecca now on 82269821.LHS 297508