Your new company
Joining an employment agency who provide recruitment and job seeking services across Australia. They value themselves as being genuine, open, and supportive whilst treating everyone with dignity and respect including freedom of expression. This organisation is located in the Adelaide CBD with sites across the state are currently going through a growth period and opening multiple new sites across the country.
Your new role
You will be responsible for implementing new systems and processes across the business, monitoring and managing design changed related to end user devices, systems and network and being a senior technical lead within the business.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Microsoft 365 (Azure Active Directory, Teams, SharePoint, Exchange Online, Intune)
- Automation technologies including PowerShell
- Aruba Switching and Fortinet Firewalls
- Virtualisation Technology including Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware ESX.
- Veeam Backup & Replication, Windows and Server Patch Management.
- SOE Development and Deployment
- High competence in DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, AD, FSMO, PowerShell and general scripting
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Bianca Holmes on 08 7221 4124 or Bianca.Holmes@hays.com.au for further information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508